Inbound marketing has gained steady momentum across a wide variety industries for the past few years. The best time to have gotten started with Inbound Marketing would have been around 2007, the second best time is right Now!
Why Start Now
According to a 2013 report by HubSpot more that 60% of companies are now deploying some form of inbound marketing. HubSpots data shows that inbound marketing strategies tend to increase website traffic, lower overall lead cost, and result in improved customer acquisition. You should not be asking yourself “if” you should get started with inbound marketing, but rather “how and when”.
Inbound Marketing Success
Successful marketers understand that inbound is not a channel or technology, but a strategy. While inbound is not rocket science, it is marketing science and to be successful requires careful planning and resources. We want to help you plan, and become a trusted resource for implementing, and maintaining your inbound strategy.
Creating remarkable content to attract your ideal prospects, and then getting them to convert into paying customers requires that a lot of questions be asked and answered.
- What are the goals of my digital marketing campaign?
- How much should you spend on digital marketing?
- What stage of the customer lifecycle should your marketing focus on?
- Where do your buyer personas go for information?
These are just a few questions that need to be answered to implement a successful inbound marketing strategy. The challenge is that most businesses lack any significant experience with inbound and don’t know how to answer these questions, and therefore can’t produce an effective strategic plan. Our suggestion is that you invest two months in developing a solid strategy to get on the fast track to producing meaningful results.
Getting To 1st Base With Inbound Marketing
To help we’ve put together a program we call 1st Base. It’s designed for companies that are not yet looking to knock the ball out the park but just get to 1st base so to speak. With 1st Base we review your current marketing, make assessments, and present you with a plan to get started the right way with inbound and content marketing.
- 1st Base Inbound Marketing Assessment & Plan
- Full delivery of assessment and plan within 60 days.
- Review and make recommendations for an inbound strategy
- Website, SEO, and Lead Generation strategy recommendation.
- Content marketing recommendation.
- Recommendations for closed loop marketing, and CRM integration.
- Detailed inbound marketing plan and suggested budget.